Related: Which language to use in tags?

If the consensus is to use english-language tags, I suggest the following tag synonyms be created by whoever can create them (Mods? Community managers?) for automatic translation.

German/English synonym tag > English master tag

Add new tags to this list or write a separate answer to suggest tag synonyms.

  • trennbare-verben => separable-verbs – Tim May 29 '11 at 8:54
  • @tim which markup do you use to generate the background in the comment? Looks really better than just bold – bernd_k May 29 '11 at 17:05
  • @bernd backticks: `` – Pekka 웃 May 29 '11 at 17:05
  • 1
    But @bernd you haven't seen the coolest feature yet: <kbd>! Doesn't work in comments though, sadly – Pekka 웃 May 29 '11 at 17:06
  • Thanks. Next time I try format as code, to see what it does here - LOL – bernd_k May 29 '11 at 17:09
  • Ubersetzung geht aber nun nicht. No. What is Ubersetzung? – user unknown Mar 28 '13 at 23:24

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .