Database Engineer specializing in Cassandra. Currently, I am the NoSQL engineering lead for Target; where I oversee deployments of Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, Neo4j and JanusGraph. Previously, I have worked with ASP.Net MVC, J2E, SQL Server, and ElasticSearch. I am very much an Ubuntu zealot, where I enjoy dabbling in Bash and Python.
DataStax MVP for Apache Cassandra (2014-17).
I've also worked as an author on a couple of books:
- Stack Overflow 43.1k 43.1k 1010 gold badges9999 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 6.1k 6.1k 55 gold badges2727 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 3k 3k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Super User 750 750 11 gold badge77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 151 Elasticsearch vs Cassandra vs Elasticsearch with Cassandra
- 121 SQL error "ORA-01722: invalid number"
- 116 How do I save terminal output to a file?
- 60 Check CQL version with Cassandra and cqlsh?
- 58 Export cassandra query result to a csv file
- 57 how do i know if nodetool repair is finished
- 52 How do secondary indexes work in Cassandra?
- View more network posts →