Kris has been a Senior Security Engineer for web.de from 2003 to 2005, a freemail site in germany with 25 million users at that time. In that function he was responsible to creating and executing the security policy for that site, and in coordinating securiy efforts in all projects.
After aquisition of web.de by United Internet/1&1, he switched jobs, and has been a Principal Consultant in Professional Services of MySQL AB from 2005 to 2008. Here, he was helping customers in Europe and the US with MySQL Performance Tuning and Architecture & Design problems.
When MySQL AB was aquired by Sun, he took up a position as an architect in the Scalability Team at booking.com (a company in the Priceline Group of Companies). He is responsible for growing and managing a MySQL installation with currently a three digit number of servers.
Member for 9 years, 6 months
4 profile views
Last seen May 31 '11 at 11:30
Top network posts
- 116 MySQL sharding approaches?
- 33 Ranking with millions of entries
- 19 How can a native English speaker know when it is appropriate to use the polite (Sie) or the familiar (Du)?
- 15 Ursprung von "Verunglimpfen"
- 12 What is the ZAP range of an Ingress Portal
- 11 Choosing data type for MySQL?
- 10 Should VARCHAR columns be put at the end of table definitions in MySQL?
- View more network posts →