Any man more right than his neighbors constitutes a majority of one.
Henry David Thoreau
Note: I am on a long break from GL&U. I may drop in to fix up some old answer of mine or to respond to a request for clarification.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
70 profile views
Last seen Aug 19 '13 at 6:30
- German Language 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- History 1.6k 1.6k 1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 668 668 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 644 644 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 616 616 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 23 How do synchronous interpreters handle long German split verb sentences?
- 23 A strange greeting! Servos?
- 22 In ancient Rome, did a lot of people feel guilty about owning slaves?
- 21 Near-future novella by non-pro, feat. life extension, solar system colonization
- 17 How long did it take for a diplomat to travel between Berlin and Vienna in the 1770's?
- 17 How to tell date in German?
- 16 Short story: temporal paradox caused by experiment ends world
- View more network posts →