I started by teaching myself C#, then I learned Python as a second language. During that, I began with Haskell and some Agda and fell in love with functional programming. At university, I used Scala and Python a lot. Lately, I began to do much stuff in Julia.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 28 at 11:47
- Stack Overflow 11.1k 11.1k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- German Language 891 891 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 424 424 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 311 311 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 250 250 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 141 What are all possible pos tags of NLTK?
- 116 Understanding lambda in python and using it to pass multiple arguments
- 41 How to abstract over a "back and forth" transformation?
- 36 How to solve this error in C#?
- 35 "Official" providers of topographic maps per country
- 25 "Official" providers of topographic maps per country
- 19 Closed type classes
- View more network posts →