- German Language 8.6k 8.6k 2828 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 4k 4k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Esperanto Language 1.2k 1.2k 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Academia 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Linguistics 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 58 Is "act like a mensch" too localized for ELU readers (U.S. and/or British English)?
- 44 How can I find out if someone really holds a doctoral degree?
- 26 How to read years in German?
- 26 How should I say something like "I'm" instead of "I am" in German?
- 22 Why doesn’t German have a present continuous tense?
- 22 What do mathematicians mean by "equipped"?
- 20 Is it possible to use other symbols as an alternative to accented characters?
- View more network posts →