(Last updated 2020-01-21)
Feel free to edit my horrible, horrible German grammar and spelling! (In any post at any time.)
I worked for nearly five years at the international organisation European Molecular Biology Laboratory in Heidelberg, Germany. In my defense, the working language was English, though I did attend evening school to learn German.
Experienced application developer. Software Engineer. M.Sc.E.E. C++ (10 years), software engineering, .NET/C#/VB.NET (12 years), usability testing, Perl, scientific computing, Python, Windows/Macintosh/Linux, Z80 assembly, CAN bus/CANopen.
My other accounts:
- Stack Overflow 29k 29k 2121 gold badges9696 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Super User 11.7k 11.7k 2222 gold badges6767 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.5k 6.5k 44 gold badges3232 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.5k 3.5k 77 gold badges3232 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge33 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1695 Looping through the content of a file in Bash
- 166 What is choice_set in this Django app tutorial?
- 162 How do I escape ampersands in batch files?
- 159 How can the font size be changed in Notepad++?
- 137 Converting an int or String to a char array on Arduino
- 124 Installing Raspbian from NOOBS without display
- 113 Best way to deploy Visual Studio application that can run without installing
- View more network posts →