(Last updated 2020-01-21)
Feel free to edit my horrible, horrible German grammar and spelling! (In any post at any time.)
I worked for nearly five years at the international organisation European Molecular Biology Laboratory in Heidelberg, Germany. In my defense, the working language was English, though I did attend evening school to learn German.
Experienced application developer. Software Engineer. M.Sc.E.E. C++ (10 years), software engineering, .NET/C#/VB.NET (12 years), usability testing, Perl, scientific computing, Python, Windows/Macintosh/Linux, Z80 assembly, CAN bus/CANopen.
My other accounts:
- Stack Overflow 28.4k 28.4k 2121 gold badges9595 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Super User 11.6k 11.6k 2222 gold badges6565 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.5k 6.5k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.4k 3.4k 77 gold badges3131 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge33 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1628 Looping through the content of a file in Bash
- 162 What is choice_set in this Django app tutorial?
- 159 How can the font size be changed in Notepad++?
- 158 How do I escape ampersands in batch files?
- 136 Converting an int or String to a char array on Arduino
- 124 Installing Raspbian from NOOBS without display
- 111 Best way to deploy Visual Studio application that can run without installing
- View more network posts →