North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Member for 10 years, 4 months
I'm a free-lance embedded software developer who likes computer science, mathematics, electronics and foreign languages.
eiπ + 1 = 0
eπ√163 ≅ 6403203 + 744
rot13("fr") = "se"
- Stack Overflow 52.3k 52.3k 1414 gold badges9090 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 6.3k 6.3k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- German Language 2k 2k 1616 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 631 631 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 573 573 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 306 What is the rationale for all comparisons returning false for IEEE754 NaN values?
- 181 Java: Subpackage visibility?
- 132 What is a plain English explanation of "Big O" notation?
- 123 Studies on optimal code width?
- 89 Extracting bits with a single multiplication
- 84 How to check if an integer is a power of 3?
- 76 Creating a "logical exclusive or" operator in Java
- View more network posts →