My research areas:
- non-additive vector spaces, in particular the multiplicative Euclidean vector space of positive-real n-tuples
- statistical applications of non-additive vector spaces in neurobiology and psychophysics
- auditory perception of low-frequency and infrasound
My role models:
Member for 3 years
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 17 at 5:03
- German Language 11.7k 11.7k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.2k 3.2k 77 gold badges2020 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 186 186 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 154 154 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Physics 105 105 11 gold badge11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 52 How to say "respectively" in German when listing (enumerating) things
- 36 Verb "geeitet" in an old scientific text
- 33 How can I grammatically understand "Wir über uns"?
- 24 Does the German language have some words used almost exclusively by/for young children?
- 22 How should I say "where", as in a mathematical definitions?
- 19 Dicht antonym - what is it?
- 18 dürfen vs "sich dürfen"?
- View more network posts →