Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 8 '18 at 7:19
- Software Engineering 99.5k 99.5k 4343 gold badges275275 silver badges287287 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 13k 13k 44 gold badges3737 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- German Language 12.2k 12.2k 2222 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 5.8k 5.8k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2k 2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 266 Why are the sizes of programs so large?
- 261 Is it possible to rewrite every line of an open source project in a slightly different way, and use it in a closed source project?
- 223 Why use trailing newlines instead of leading with printf?
- 204 Should we design our code from the beginning to enable unit testing?
- 201 Client-side coding: How to prevent malicious use?
- 189 Should I follow the normal path or fail early?
- 189 How can we protest a deadline that is too short?
- View more network posts →