Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 23 '20 at 21:33
- German Language 10.1k 10.1k 22 gold badges3636 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.2k 3.2k 1414 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Academia 1.7k 1.7k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 1k 1k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 698 698 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 How come that “stimmt so” means “keep the change”?
- 69 I have only one name shown in my ID card. How do I write my name (surname) in research paper or article?
- 40 Is Chutzpadik a common German word?
- 37 What does “6 Waben” mean on a German train ticket?
- 37 Why do Unix man pages use double backticks in place of double quotes?
- 37 How to say "have a good vacation" in German?
- 36 How safe is it to cat an arbitrary file?
- View more network posts →