Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 18 at 7:53
- German Language 9.7k 9.7k 22 gold badges3434 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.2k 3.2k 1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Academia 1.7k 1.7k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 1k 1k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 698 698 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 How come that “stimmt so” means “keep the change”?
- 68 I have only one name shown in my ID card. How do I write my name (surname) in research paper or article?
- 40 Is Chutzpadik a common German word?
- 37 What does “6 Waben” mean on a German train ticket?
- 37 How to say "have a good vacation" in German?
- 36 How safe is it to cat an arbitrary file?
- 36 Why do Unix man pages use double backticks in place of double quotes?
- View more network posts →