- Meta Stack Exchange 9.6k 9.6k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- German Language 7.2k 7.2k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Code Review 4.8k 4.8k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 161 161 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 208 The ship is sinking, but communication is down (need orders from the captain (CEO))
- 143 uint8_t can't be printed with cout
- 98 Can Google Mock a method with a smart pointer return type?
- 76 What is the German word for: "It only works when I try to show you how it does not work"?
- 68 Why is it OK to return a 'vector' from a function?
- 64 "undefined reference to" errors when linking static C library with C++ code
- 50 What does "vergeben" relationship status mean?
- View more network posts →