I consider myself as a statistician. I use a lot of R.
- Stack Overflow 958 958 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 393 393 11 silver badge1616 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 326 326 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- German Language 211 211 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 121 121 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 In R, how to make the variables inside a function available to the lower level function inside this function?(with, attach, environment)
- 24 How to handle boundary constraints when using `nls.lm` in R
- 17 What is the difference between 绿 and 青?
- 14 Does a median-unbiased estimator minimize mean absolute deviance?
- 9 What does "Petze" mean?
- 8 When to use sample median as an estimator for the median of a lognormal distribution?
- 7 What phrases to use for certain situations when your little children play in the playground?
- View more network posts →