Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 67 What is the linguistic necessity for the letter 'ß' in German that can't be expressed with 'ss'?
- 64 German word for a specific situation in an image
- 46 Is "montäglich" commonly used?
- 28 In native German words, is Q always followed by U, as in English?
- 25 What is the meaning of "Rumgejuxe"?
- 23 Wie nennt man einen weiblichen Nazi?
- 23 What is the origin of the two past tenses in German?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.