Master of Arts & Music, (solfeggio, theory, composition, SwissJazzSchool (Theory, Harmony, Chordprogression, Arrangement) 40 years Music Teacher (Secoundary School: Singing, Piano, Keyboards, Recorder, Schoolbands Pop & Rock ) Bandmaster: Brassband, Euphonium, Trombone
Music and computer (composer and arrangement): I‘ve started 30 years ago with sequencer programs like Twenty- four, band-in-a -box, (bia) notator creator. Then I got experienced with finale (Klemm). Now I will try out the VST plugins note oerformer and iconica, and get experienced with halion and cubase, where I could need a lot of help.
Member for 2 years
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 4 '19 at 23:52
- Music: Practice & Theory 22.3k 22.3k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- German Language 1.4k 1.4k 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Music Fans 698 698 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 353 353 88 bronze badges
- Politics 342 342 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 28 Why do some pianists occasionally play their hands at different times?
- 20 Reasoning for redundant "natural" (but not courtesy accidental)
- 19 What do these square notes mean (in the left hand)?
- 15 What does KSP mean?
- 14 Alteration in a stave in a score: does it communicate with the other stave?
- 14 I wish you a merry Christmas: what is this chord progression called?
- 14 How to distinguish between different instruments in a classical orchestra?
- View more network posts →