Top network posts
- 48 Why is "using System;" not considered bad practice?
- 24 Why does aggregate initialization not work anymore since C++20 if a constructor is explicitly defaulted or deleted?
- 23 GCC and Clang don't compile std::hash<std::nullptr_t> in C++17
- 14 How to interpret Keras model.fit output?
- 12 What does the standard say about char arrays as template arguments?
- 12 In a world with time travel, would it be possible to be your own mother's mother?
- 10 Does "the GPL doesn't cover the ouput of a program" also apply if the output is source code?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 2 '19