I enjoy using my experience to help others. That is why I am active at a number of other sites in the StackExchange network on topics that interest me.
I'm something of a Swiss army knife both professionally and in private, able to juggle a wild variety of things at once. I've worked in every kind of business that uses software. I'm also very good with tools, both IT and mechanic. Whether you need software design or assembling some IKEA furniture, I'm your man for the job. I'm generally soft-spoken but driven by clear principles.
I'm a twin, I've lived in five countries, I speak four languages fluently and two more embarrassingly. Also, being a father routinely develops my patience which is useful for moderating on StackExchange too.
To learn more about me, see my Google+ profile.
- Parenting 33.7k 33.7k 1616 gold badges9999 silver badges204204 bronze badges
- Super User 16.3k 16.3k 3333 gold badges9494 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 9.1k 9.1k 2424 gold badges6868 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.1k 6.1k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 3k 3k 1111 gold badges2727 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 363 How can I give my wife emergency access to logins, passwords, etc.?
- 201 How to make Gimp run as a single window?
- 179 How to make a disk image and restore from it later?
- 145 What is the Windows hotkey to minimise a single, currently active window?
- 128 How to identify whether my Linux computer was hacked?
- 112 How can I use encryption with Gmail?
- 87 What's an efficient way to change my 200+ account passwords?
- View more network posts →