I am a computer scientist, enthusiast programmer and activist.
If you wonder why I didn't accept your answer, although it is obviously the right thing: Usually, I like to wait at least an hour before accepting anything, often I wait a day or so.
More random information about me
interface: xmonad + mate
programming: c++, bash (yes.bash.is.cool.shut.up)
soft spot for: svg, make
speak: de, en, es (rusty), fr (very! limited)
scifi: The Matrix, Star Trek, Doctor Who, Firefly
First to earn the the-matrix bronze badge on scifi.SE.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
7 profile views
Last seen Jan 26 '15 at 7:53
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 29.2k 29.2k 1717 gold badges124124 silver badges213213 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 23.4k 23.4k 1212 gold badges7070 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- German Language 3.8k 3.8k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2k 2k 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 139 Convenient C++ struct initialisation
- 133 How can I grep hidden files?
- 78 Who was the little girl in the matrix and why was she so important?
- 72 Has there ever been a good Sith?
- 63 My docker container has no internet
- 60 Human computing power: Can humans decide the halting problem on Turing Machines?
- 58 Why Did the Machines Even Bother With a Matrix?
- View more network posts →