- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- German Language 1.9k 1.9k 1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.8k 1.8k 1414 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 11 bronze badge
- Server Fault 101 101 11 silver badge11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 How is the FTL drive supposed to work in Star Trek?
- 31 Why is "Fräulein" considered offensive, as opposed to "Frau"?
- 23 Which technology was introduced through "Star Trek" (2009)?
- 22 A German word for non-alcoholic, carbonated, sweet drinks?
- 22 Is there an equivalent prestige dialect of German in the same way Received Pronunciation is to English? If so, how did it come about?
- 22 Wann und warum ging das Beugen von Namen verloren?
- 19 Should I use the old spelling rules?
- View more network posts →