- Stack Overflow 54.9k 54.9k 55 gold badges8989 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 12.8k 12.8k 77 gold badges4242 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Skeptics 601 601 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 556 556 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- German Language 433 433 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 274 When is it right for a constructor to throw an exception?
- 256 Why have private fields, isn't protected enough?
- 199 What are the advantages of using branching as a solo developer?
- 118 Why is it a bad idea to create a generic setter and getter with reflection?
- 112 std::unique_lock<std::mutex> or std::lock_guard<std::mutex>?
- 94 Setting the message of a custom Exception without passing it to the base constructor
- 75 Good or bad practice to mask Java collections with meaningful class names?
- View more network posts →