- Unix & Linux 24.8k 24.8k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 18.1k 18.1k 33 gold badges5151 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Super User 14k 14k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- German Language 6.9k 6.9k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 629 629 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 100 Why not use fractions instead of floating point?
- 88 Why is EEPROM called ROM if it can be written to?
- 74 Why did 1950s-60s computers have such wide words?
- 68 Can a USB hub be used to access a drive from two devices?
- 57 What can cause a USB 3.0 port to revert back to USB 2.0?
- 43 Why did the PDP-11 include a JMP instruction?
- 41 Naming convention standard for Ethernet and Wi-Fi interfaces on Linux machines
- View more network posts →