I work at the University of New South Wales, where I use Ruby to analyze biological data.
In part of my spare time, I work on fun programming projects. One was trying to analyze what underlies Wikipedia's Get to Philosophy game. I also worked on one called the "Small Eigen Collider".
I'm currently learning Japanese, and I'm an active participant in lang-8.com, a website where you write journal entries in a language you're learning, and get corrected by native speakers of that language. In return, you correct people writing entries in your native language. Recently, I've been asking a few questions prompted by slightly incorrect English I've encountered on lang-8.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 11 '18 at 1:30
- Stack Overflow 63.6k 63.6k 4242 gold badges175175 silver badges294294 bronze badges
- Skeptics 36.5k 36.5k 2929 gold badges115115 silver badges310310 bronze badges
- Travel 22.1k 22.1k 1111 gold badges7474 silver badges188188 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 19.4k 19.4k 33 gold badges4242 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 17.8k 17.8k 1111 gold badges5555 silver badges157157 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 670 How to change the remote repository for a git submodule?
- 246 Can I use git diff on untracked files?
- 190 Is it possible to push a git stash to a remote repository?
- 167 Does YouTube delete video dislikes?
- 163 Why is "Pokémon" written with an accent?
- 161 Is it illegal to own a rabbit in Queensland unless you're a magician?
- 145 Is it possible to run a single test in MiniTest?
- View more network posts →