Full-time software developer living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
I code both for living and for fun. For living I currently code mostly Java + web technologies (ECMAscript, Angular2 and so on). For fun I like more the bare iron (would love to make a living in microprograming, for example).
I like sports (doing, not watching; hate watching any kind of sport, except perhaps those that are more like an art form: gymnastics, figure skating and so on).
I love linguistics and archeology. They are even better together, when archeologic evidence gives support to linguistic theories, and linguistics theories solve archeologic misteries. (I love history too, though not as much as archeology).
My love for linguistics pushes me to learning languages. I've learned German for 9 years (and back then I could speak fluently...nowadays my German is rusty, but I think I could pick it up again quickly). Now I'm trying to learn Russian and Polish. The next languages stack is high: Farsi, Chinese, Japanese, Hebraic, Arab languages...
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Member for 5 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 6 '17 at 14:03
Top network posts
- 21 Passing multidimensional arrays as function arguments in C
- 12 How to write a simple Linux device driver?
- 7 Anthropomorphized inanimates masculine declension
- 7 Is it possible to link to a bookmark within a PDF using URL parameters?
- 7 Linux Command , how to find files by size larger than x?
- 6 How to print a pointer address without printf
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 26 '18