I am interested in functional programming and the java platform.
I wrote and published a programming language named "Frege" (after the great german logician) that brings together both worlds.
The language is in many respects like haskell (syntax, type system, lazy semantics) but allows to use java methods as functions.
For more information see https://github.com/Frege/frege
- Stack Overflow 32.5k 32.5k 55 gold badges4747 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.7k 3.7k 1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- German Language 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Philosophy 546 546 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Christianity 432 432 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 213 What is difference between functional and imperative programming languages?
- 51 Integral operators quot vs. div
- 32 Haskell replace characters in string
- 30 What is the maximum of number of arguments for varargs in java?
- 28 How can I find all indexes available on a table in DB2
- 27 Does Frege perform tail call optimization?
- 27 Why is f(i = -1, i = -1) undefined behavior?
- View more network posts →