Numerical linear algebra. Mainly matrix equations and their applications (control theory, applied probability).
Member for 5 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 19 '19 at 14:57
- Academia 32.8k 32.8k 1313 gold badges9090 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 14.5k 14.5k 22 gold badges5858 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 8.7k 8.7k 55 gold badges3636 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Computational Science 4.9k 4.9k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 313 What is the use of percent signs (%) at the end of lines?
- 238 How to silence the voice that tells you you're being financially irresponsible by spending 4 to 6 years doing a PhD?
- 139 Stack Exchange and Stack Overflow have moved to CC BY-SA 4.0
- 115 Prohibited item forgotten in hand luggage: what to do with it?
- 115 Whether to tell his prospective employer that a new male post doc opposes affirmative action for women in academia?
- 114 Inadmissible theorems in research
- 111 Lecturer ridiculing me in front of class for making a mistake
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 30 '14