Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- German Language 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 959 959 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 956 956 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Arduino 584 584 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 267 267 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 What is the word for the metal things on boots where the laces go?
- 17 German word for a specific situation in an image
- 15 Ist das Reflexivpronomen in »sich schwer tun« im Dativ oder im Akkusativ?
- 13 How do you determine how much flash/RAM you need for a microcontroller?
- 13 How many solar panels would one need to carry to fully charge Tesla model S or S in 20 minutes?
- 11 Do "Ding", "Sache", and "Zeug" have a crude connotation?
- 9 Bei minus ein/eins/einem Grad
- View more network posts →