I am a researcher at Microsoft Research. My research interests include quantum algorithms and complexity theory.
Seattle, WA, USA
Member for 9 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 6 '11 at 4:33
- Theoretical Computer Science 13.2k 13.2k 22 gold badges5656 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 513 513 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- German Language 388 388 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Linguistics 273 273 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 Problems that can be used to show polynomial-time hardness results
- 61 Open problems on the frontiers of TCS
- 52 What papers should everyone read?
- 41 Subscripts for primed variables
- 37 What is the oldest open problem in TCS?
- 34 Do any quantum algorithms improve on classical SAT?
- 33 Semantic vs. Syntactic Complexity Classes
- View more network posts →