- Software developer and owner at aevum in beautiful Munich, Germany, famous for its beer gardens, Oktoberfest and FC Bayern.
- Likes to hack on open source projects such as libxml2 or Apache Lucy and has published some Perl modules on CPAN.
Profiles on other websites
- Stack Overflow 24.9k 24.9k 44 gold badges6666 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Code Golf 8.8k 8.8k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- German Language 463 463 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Open Source 221 221 33 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 216 216 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 141 How do I select child elements of any depth using XPath?
- 131 Is it possible to get 0 by subtracting two unequal floating point numbers?
- 60 Why does the red heart emoji require two code points, but the other colored hearts require one?
- 44 Is calculating an MD5 hash less CPU intensive than SHA family functions?
- 42 how to make a high quality animated image with imagemagick
- 41 How to convert all files (in different formats) in given folder to different file type
- 40 Xpath: select div that contains class AND whose specific child element contains text
- View more network posts →